About the Summit
Future Food-Tech is an international innovation and investment summit, held annually in London, San Francisco and New York. Focused on harnessing technology to address the critical issues facing the global food industry, the summit brings together global food-brands, investors and entrepreneurs to forge new partnerships and accelerate the adoption of innovative solutions and products to meet the growing global demand for safe, traceable, nutritious foods.
In 2018 we addressed new routes to commercialisation for alternative proteins and healthy ingredients, the growing potential for gene-editing, advances in personalised nutrition, and how disruptive distribution models can help drive consumer adoption and reduce waste.
350 global food leaders, start-ups and investors joined us for two days of debate and deal-making as we laid the foundations for tomorrow’s food sector.
- Open Innovation Collaborative models for scaling adoption and solving food challenges
- Personalised Nutrition Advances in diagnostics, solutions and delivery
- Distribution How is technology shaping the evolution of food distribution and delivery?
- Food Waste The role of technology in tackling food waste and loss reduction across the supply chain
- Nutrition & Health The latest advances in delivering affordable and nutritious foods with enhanced flavour and performance profiles
- Alternative Proteins The next wave of innovation in plant-based proteins, dairy substitutes and cellular agriculture
- Gene-editing Making new breeding techniques a reality for next-generation foods
- Food as Medicine: The power of diet in disease prevention and management
- Cellular Agriculture: Are we reaching the tipping point for commercialisation?