THE KRAFT HEINZ CHALLENGE
The Power of Beanz: A Delicious Application or Ingredient that Brings Beans or Pulses to the Menu
Kraft Heinz is scouting for start-ups developing solutions that bring beans or pulses as an application or ingredient to the menu of its consumers.
Kraft Heinz has a heritage in tomatoes and beans, with roots in agriculture, and is looking for opportunities to support consumer health through adding more beans and pulses to today’s diets.
Ultimately delivering on five key areas; sustainability, health, affordability, taste, and convenience, solutions can include but are not limited to;
- Boosting nutrients
- Preventing anti-nutritional factors
- Improving protein quality
- Improving gut health
- Achieving satiety
The Innovation Challenge Winner will:
- Receive senior leadership coaching, marketing, regulatory, innovation and technology guidance
- Access to Kraft Heinz R&D capabilities, such as the Innovation Centre, incl pilot plant, in Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Be showcased through Kraft Heinz’s media and communication
- Be offered help in scaling up and access to its distribution channels
The selected finalists will present in a Challenge Final at the Future Food-Tech Summit on September 30 – October 1!